Make The Message Viral

Share |

The Next Top Spiritual Author Competition is an unique possibility for the public to vote into existence the message they have been waiting for. Over 2.500 writers joined this competition to share with you their spiritual message. 750 pitches have already been released into the world.You can vote on these messages by following the author ID link and voting there. And you can help spread the messages of your choice by adding them to your favorite Social Media! We the authors thank you.
You can also add the Messenger Podcast Widget to your website to help promote the messages. Just press the 'get widget' button and copy the code or choose the social media you want to add the widget to.
Vote for the Next Top Spiritual Authors by clicking on the A-ID links! Registration required. Your email address wil be treated with care.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Journey to Love The Universal Experiencen - Laura Noblejas

y book is a primer based on a book called A Course in Miracles (2007), originally written in the 1970's, by Drs. Helen Schucman and William Thetford, that makes it easier to comprehend so you can use its principles effectively in your own inner journey of healing and spiritual enlightenment. I write about how the Course facilitated the journey of this clinical psychologist toward healing and God. I also give the reader answers to some of their problems through practical clinical skills to further their spiritual journey to find that Inner Self. I felt impelled to write this book (which I started in June of 2009) by a power higher than myself within me. Then this Competition came about, forcing me to adhere to deadlines that I hadn't anticipated. So my book is still a work in progress, as is its title. I really hope to inspire those with mental illnesses to not let their illnesses overcome them or prevent them from realizing their true selves. I've struggled with depression almost my entire life, yet I still realized my dream of becoming a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with the intent of healing others. I wrongly thought that by reaching this "pinnacle" in my life, I would finally be happy. I was sadly mistaken. The Course has really changed my view of myself; of others; of the world; of life; of my approach to psychotherapy; and most of all, of God's place in my life and my real purpose in His Divine Plan. In order to reward all of you who have voted for me, please go to this address and leave me your email address and contact information (which will not be publish if you so indicate): http://spiritualselfhelpbook.com in the comments section. When you go to this site, there is a link, in which you can click on, to immediately receive your gift, as my thanks for taking the time to vote for me. It is a piece of my heart and soul. Also, I will automatically enter you into a lottery in which 5 of you will win your choice of a CD with more about my book or a $25 certificate to Amazon.com or anywhere of your choice, as long as I have access to it here in rural Kansas. Thank you for your time and vote. God bless.

Vote for this book at A-ID: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/profile.cfm?aid=1199

No comments:

Post a Comment