Make The Message Viral

Share |

The Next Top Spiritual Author Competition is an unique possibility for the public to vote into existence the message they have been waiting for. Over 2.500 writers joined this competition to share with you their spiritual message. 750 pitches have already been released into the world.You can vote on these messages by following the author ID link and voting there. And you can help spread the messages of your choice by adding them to your favorite Social Media! We the authors thank you.
You can also add the Messenger Podcast Widget to your website to help promote the messages. Just press the 'get widget' button and copy the code or choose the social media you want to add the widget to.
Vote for the Next Top Spiritual Authors by clicking on the A-ID links! Registration required. Your email address wil be treated with care.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Children of Innocence To All who are willing to Heal and Inherit the Earth - Branka Koncar and Great Spirit

Years ago Life has danced me out of my teaching career and seduced me into my passion which is writing and dancing. I was a humble teacher, learning from children of all ages and eager to learn from the Supreme Teacher, from the Source itself. And this Source has sent me nothing but opportunities to grow. In solitude and silence I learned to hear the language of the heart. My soul guided me to translate several spiritual books and the call for creative writing found its expression in many articles and poems. A rehearsal through years of journaling seems to be over and there's a book knocking at my heart's door. It's really eager to fly out and I am willing to let it happen. I feel my inner dreams, visions and insights want to unite in this book. I needed to drop a lot of luggage first and give birth to the original innocent me and now I am guided to give birth to "The Children of Innocence". I'll lend my words to Love and see what happens. I fully trust my vision of the world filled with Joy, Peace and universal understanding. Life really is a Great Mystery: I live in Europe now, wrapped in my white skin, writing down messages from Great Spirit, echoes of wisdom from my red skin life and recepies for its use in modern times. It was said that time will come, when white people will need to hear the wisdom of those who knew how to respect the Earth. My soul still hears the whispers and my body remembers the dances of those times.

Vote for this book at A-ID: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/profile.cfm?msg=voted&aid=1089

No comments:

Post a Comment