Make The Message Viral

Share |

The Next Top Spiritual Author Competition is an unique possibility for the public to vote into existence the message they have been waiting for. Over 2.500 writers joined this competition to share with you their spiritual message. 750 pitches have already been released into the world.You can vote on these messages by following the author ID link and voting there. And you can help spread the messages of your choice by adding them to your favorite Social Media! We the authors thank you.
You can also add the Messenger Podcast Widget to your website to help promote the messages. Just press the 'get widget' button and copy the code or choose the social media you want to add the widget to.
Vote for the Next Top Spiritual Authors by clicking on the A-ID links! Registration required. Your email address wil be treated with care.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Conversations with Guv

THE BLAME GAME part 1
Kos: There’s a big difference between knowing something intellectually and really digging it. Here’s an example.
Around 2007 I started to understand on an intellectual level about the link between physical health and emotions. I was rather shocked to read that most of our physical problems and ailments are actually mirrors of emotional trauma trapped inside us that have not been healed.
I started to integrate this belief into my essence because I understood that if I don’t seriously address my emotional imbalance then I will sooner or later end up in hospital with a physical problem.
This knowledge set me on a path to investigate how to heal my emotional hurt.
Ego: I remember very well when you would be in so much pain that you would run to bed, hide away for 12 hours and waken up the next morning able to resume functioning in 3d reality.
Guv: Yes you have come a long way from there but Kos – you fill the readers in - on the sequence of events and I think many of them will be able to relate to your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment