Make The Message Viral

Share |

The Next Top Spiritual Author Competition is an unique possibility for the public to vote into existence the message they have been waiting for. Over 2.500 writers joined this competition to share with you their spiritual message. 750 pitches have already been released into the world.You can vote on these messages by following the author ID link and voting there. And you can help spread the messages of your choice by adding them to your favorite Social Media! We the authors thank you.
You can also add the Messenger Podcast Widget to your website to help promote the messages. Just press the 'get widget' button and copy the code or choose the social media you want to add the widget to.
Vote for the Next Top Spiritual Authors by clicking on the A-ID links! Registration required. Your email address wil be treated with care.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sacred Truths An Unveiled Path to an Abundance of Joy, Meaning and Love - Tambra Harck

Sacred Truths are informed by cosmic and elemental laws that some may call Universal Principles or Divine Laws. I have spent my life as a student and teacher, seeking always to learn and apply, and offer the discoveries as I unearth them. Mine is a soulful approach. I honor wholeness, seeing the richness of who we each are as inner-beings with outer-lives. An unveiled path traverses both directions, inner and outer.

Sacred Truths apply to our whole Selves. With them I believe you can truly transform your life. That's a big statement, I know, transform your life. It's not one I make lightly. I know  both from my own personal journey, and from the many thousands of clients and students I have worked with that lasting and sustained transformation really can and does happen - even with the slightest shifts in your energy and awareness. Often, it is the slight shifts that bring about the deepest changes.

The word truth may conjure up ideas that I am a guru, or that I'm purporting to have all the answers. That is not the case. The one absolute Truth I hold is that you are a radiant soul, a person with unique gifts to express and share with the world.

You can vote for this book at A-ID:  http://www.nexttopauthor.com/profile.cfm?aid=2109

No comments:

Post a Comment